Toys for 1 year old toddlers
Their cognitive development and motor skills are really growing at this age and we want to foster these with toys in these categories:
- hand-eye coordination (puzzles, hammer toys, shape sorters)
- cause and effect (musical toys, hammer benches, cars, boats, push and pull toys),
- shapes (shape puzzles and shape sorters),
- sizes (stacking cube sets, building blocks, puzzles, nesting cups, stacking rings),
- colors (any toy that has bright colored pieces)
They can also be introduced to the letters and numbers.