Music and Movement in Spanish
Music and Movement class
Join us to sing, dance and play while learning/practicing Spanish at Cucu's PlayHouse. Children will be introduced to basic concepts like animals, colors and numbers through the universal language of Music. Each session is fun, interactive and engaging.
A selection of Children Songs in Spanish guides the class from start to finish. Activities are related to the lyrics, in order to familiarize the children with the words and their meanings. Some of the songs encourage the children to dance. Our instructor uses puppets, musical instruments, and props to teach children basic vocabulary through action and interaction, rather than through translation. She also uses Sign Language in some of the songs :)
COVID Safety Precautions
- In order to ensure everyone's safety, all participants 2 years old + are encouraged to wear a mask for the duration of the class.
- During the class the doors will remain open and the fan on, for better air circulation. We also have an air filter in the room.
- Both our Instructor and School Administrator are fully vaccinated.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and will be taking everyone's temperature upon arrival.
- There will be toys available, but we encourage families to bring their own musical instruments and playsilks, to minimize the spread of germs.
- All toys used in class will be sanitized at the end of the day.
In order to ensure physical distance, we only have space for twelve (12) families. Due to local health regulations, only one adult can accompany each child.
Mixed ages, 6 months - 5 years old.
We offer parking validation for the City Parking Lot, which is two blocks from our space.