Spanish for 4 - 6 year olds
We are excited to introduce our newest Spanish program, designed for children 4 to 6 years old.
It is a drop-off preschool-style class to learn Spanish as a Second Language.
The classes are ongoing, so you can join at any time. They are also designed so that children can attend once per week, or every day of the week the class is offered.
We will learn different words every week through a variety of activities like games, crafts, coloring and storytime.
Some of the topics include: colors, numbers, alphabet, themed vocabulary (scroll down for additional information about the specific themes) and conversational Spanish. We will have some Music, but it will not be the main focus of the class.
Eight (8) children per class. We might add an additional table to accommodate twelve (12) in the near future
1. Welcome song
2. Vocabulary of the day with flashcards
3. Hands-on activities like games, coloring, cut and glue and crafts to stimulate learning
4. Goodbye song
The classes are 45 minutes long
4 to 6 years old
We offer parking validation for the City Parking Lot, at 900 C St, San Rafael, CA 94901, which is one and a half blocks from our space.
(5 spots left)
How to Register?
This ongoing Spanish program is offered through Monthly Memberships only. You can pause or cancel your Membership at any time and we offer make-up sessions for missed classes subject to availability.
Membership includes all class materials and coloring or activity sheets to take home. As a member, your child will be automatically registered for their weekly classes and you will receive a reminder 24 hours before each class.
After completing your registration, you will receive an email confirmation, please reply with the name of your child, their date of birth, and the day and time of your preference for their weekly classes.
If you are registering siblings for one class per week, you can sign up for the Two classes per week membership and let us know that you will be bringing two children once per week instead. If you would like two classes per week for siblings, please send us an email and we will be happy to help you.
Memberships Afternoon Classes
One class per week99$Every month
- One class every week
- Make-up sessions
- Class materials
Two classes per week169$Every month
- Two classes per week
- Make-up sessions
- Class materials
These are examples of the vocabulary we will cover in class
Saludos - Greetings and introductions
Colores - Colors
Números - Numbers 0 to 19
Figuras - Shapes
Mi cuerpo - My body
Familia - Family
Hablar de mi color favorito - Talk about my favorite color
Alfabeto, vocales, consonantes - Alphabet, vowels, consonants
Lo opuestos - Opposites
Emociones - Emotions
Las mascotas - Pets
Números - Numbers 11-1000
Animales salvajes - Wild animals
Estaciones del año y el tiempo - Seasons and weather
Hablar sobre un viaje a la playa - Talk about going to the beach
Animales de la granja - Farm animals
Objetos de la escuela - School supplies
Meses del año - Months of the year
Hablar sobre mis aficiones - Talk about my hobbies
Las Frutas, mis frutas preferidas - Fruits, my favorite fruits
Días de la semana, y qué hago en ciertos días - Days of the week and what I do on certain days
Transportes y viajes - Transportation and travel
Hablar sobre comidas, bebidas y ordenar en un restaurante - Talk about food, drinks, and ordering in a restaurant
Los Vegetales, mis vegetales preferidos - Vegetables, my favorite vegetables
Adjetivos simples para describir personas y cosas - Simple adjectives to describe people and things
La hora y rutinas diarias - Time and daily routines
Hablar sobre fiestas de cumpleaños - Talk about birthday parties
Animales que viven en el agua - Animals that live in the water
Instrumentos Musicales - Musical instruments
Trabajos y profesiones - Jobs and professions
Hablar sobre deportes - Talk about sports
COVID SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- In order to ensure everyone's safety, all participants are encouraged to wear a mask for the duration of the class.
- During the class the doors will remain open and the fan on, for better air circulation. We also have an air filter in the room.
- Both our Instructor and School Administrator are fully vaccinated.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and will be taking everyone's temperature upon arrival.
- There will be toys available, but we encourage families to bring their own musical instruments and playsilks, to minimize the spread of germs.
- All toys used in class will be sanitized at the end of the day.
Other Membership details
- Your Membership will be renewed automatically and billed to your credit card every month until you cancel. The billing cycle starts on the day you become a member.
- Make-up classes available
- You can cancel or put your membership on hold at any time from your Account on our website, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call (415) 815 6035
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions
Thanks for your Support!