- 100% non-toxic Petite Natural Earth Paint kit creates a creamy, tempera-like paint when mixed with water. Add more water to create watercolors.
- Made with natural earth pigments, corn starch and gum Arabic (tree sap).
- 100% Washable and cleans up quickly with just water.
- Paints on wood, rocks, paper, fabric, glass and more.
- All Ages! Used by adults for crafting, scrapbooking, and more.
- Natural Earth Paint's best-selling product
- Six packets of powdered paint mix, each making approximately 6-8 ounces of paint. Colors included are: Venetian Red, Orange Ocher, Yellow Ocher, Green (Terre Verte), Ultramarine Blue, and Brown (Raw Umber).
- 1 bamboo paint brush
Note: We recommend that you mix only as much as you need for one painting session. Refrigerate mixed paint to keep good for up to 2 weeks.
Hand-crafted in Oregon, USA by Natural Earth Paint
Natural Earth Paint was founded by professional artist, mom and environmentalist, Leah Fanning in 2011. Since then they have been creating non-toxic, yet very high-quality art in Southern Oregon, United States. Here are some highlights about their sustainable practices:
- Ingredients: We source our pigments and natural ingredients from businesses across the globe, but they have plenty in common—each one is small,family-owned, and harvests its ingredients sustainably.
- Safety Testing: All of our paints, pigments, and supplies have been tested by government-certified toxicologists and are third-party tested. They are certified non-toxic, so you can be sure you’re not introducing more toxins into your home, studio space, and the local environment.
- Packaging: We use locally made, 100% post-consumer recycled packaging,home-compostable pigment pouches, and recyclable glass and aluminum bottles for our products.
- Facilities: We operate out of a fully solar-powered facility in Southern Oregon that also serves as a community bubble-wrap drop-off site. Additionally, all of our packaging is created in a wind-powered facility.
- Certifications: We’re committed to a truly eco-friendly business model as reflected by our prestigious Gold certification from Green America, the highest rank for a green business.
- Contributions: We believe being eco-friendly means not only creating a sustainable business, but also a sustainable world. That’s why we give a portion of our profits from each purchase to organizations like One Tree Planted, Rogue River Keeper, Green America, and many more.