Face painting fun for Halloween, festivals, theater, circus or parties!
Made with organic and natural ingredients, these paints are durable and wash off easily with just water.
This is one of the most opaque and highest quality natural face paint available!
Ingredients: distilled water, natural clay & mineral pigments, organic castor seed oil, Certified Organic beeswax, Certified Organic Shea Nilotica (Fair-trade Shea butter), glycerin (from coconut oil), cetearyl alcohol (from natural vegetable oils), carrageenan seaweed, olive-mulse (olive-based emulsifier), and 1% Optiphen (a formaldehyde-free and paraben-free preservative).
Free of nano-particles, heavy metals, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, and petroleum-based dyes.
4 containers of face paint and 1 bamboo makeup applicator. (Red, yellow, blue, white)
Hand-crafted in Oregon, USA by Natural Earth Paint
Natural Earth Paint was founded by professional artist, mom and environmentalist, Leah Fanning in 2011. Since then they have been creating non-toxic, yet very high-quality art in Southern Oregon, United States. Here are some highlights about their sustainable practices:
- Ingredients: We source our pigments and natural ingredients from businesses across the globe, but they have plenty in common—each one is small,family-owned, and harvests its ingredients sustainably.
- Safety Testing: All of our paints, pigments, and supplies have been tested by government-certified toxicologists and are third-party tested. They are certified non-toxic, so you can be sure you’re not introducing more toxins into your home, studio space, and the local environment.
- Packaging: We use locally made, 100% post-consumer recycled packaging,home-compostable pigment pouches, and recyclable glass and aluminum bottles for our products.
- Facilities: We operate out of a fully solar-powered facility in Southern Oregon that also serves as a community bubble-wrap drop-off site. Additionally, all of our packaging is created in a wind-powered facility.
- Certifications: We’re committed to a truly eco-friendly business model as reflected by our prestigious Gold certification from Green America, the highest rank for a green business.
- Contributions: We believe being eco-friendly means not only creating a sustainable business, but also a sustainable world. That’s why we give a portion of our profits from each purchase to organizations like One Tree Planted, Rogue River Keeper, Green America, and many more.