The key to early education is role playing. Pretend kitchen play helps to develop speech, logical thinking and decision-making skills and through food toys, kids are able to “cook,” “serve” and of course, “eat”! They learn about food and its role in socializing and health, and they learn to make the best choices when it comes to mealtimes.
Food toys, like this cute Breakfast Menu Set are also wonderful for developing fine and gross motor skills and give your tot the opportunity to learn new words in a fun and engaging way.
- Made from all natural organic recycled rubber wood
- Colored with water-based dyes
- Inspires creativity and imaginative play
- Set includes two slices of bread, a bun, sausage, bacon, cheese, fried egg, boiled egg, salt and pepper shakers and a serving tray
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: Tray – 7.1” x 10.0” x 2.0”